Our client is looking to engage 2 experienced Project Managers with experience across HVAC D&C projects.
An opportunity currently exists for a experienced HVAC Project Managers to join our client who is a well known and established mechanical building services contractor to work on a variety of HVAC projects with values up to ~$7mil.
- Management, review and implementation of the design, tender and contractual documentation for projects
- Co-ordinate with suppliers in regard to delivery schedules etc.
- Co-ordinate with all project stakeholders including clients, engineers, direct labour and sub-contract labour
- Work with the commissioning team to develop, monitor and document the commissioning process
- Communicate regularly with the Construction Manager, ensuring projects are completed within time and budgetary constraints
- Take responsibility for the sound financial management of projects
- The review and letting of subcontracts for various mechanical services disciplines
To be successful in this role you will ideally possess:
- Minimum of 3 years local experience in a HVAC Project Management capacity
- Experience running HVAC Projects up to values of ~$7mil
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
For further information or if you feel that you match the above list of skills and are interested in exploring the market, please contact:
James Walsh, Director
Martin Walsh Group Pty Ltd
o: +61 2 8006 7497
m: +61 (0)410 637 497
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Linkedin
Overseas applicants or those without a valid Australian work VISA will not be considered for this position. Candidates must also be able to demonstrate they have relevant local experience.